For some people the hardest part of working out is either coming up with a series of exercises that pushes them, or actually fitting the routine into their busy schedules.
So I’ve done the legwork for you. Here is a great workout that only takes you 5 minutes. There’s really no excuse for not finding five minutes a day. You will feel the burn, burn calories and become stronger.
The best part? You don’t need any equipment and you can do it in the privacy of your own home.
In this video you will do these five exercises for 1 minute each:
1. Leg lifts for 30 seconds alternating each leg – targets the glutes and abdominals
2. Squat Pulses – targets glutes, quads, hamstrings, calves, and abdominals
3. Jump Squats – targets glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, and calves
4. Lunge and lifts for 30 seconds alternating each leg – targets quadriceps muscles of the front thigh, glutes, hamstrings, and abdominals
5. Lunge pulses for 30 seconds alternating each leg – targets quadriceps muscles of the front thigh, glutes, and hamstrings
This workout will help strengthen your lower body while engaging various muscles. Do not let the length of the workout fool you, by the end you will be sweating. Try fitting it in a few days a week and after a few weeks you will be able to feel and see the difference.