Landscaping Your Skagit County, Washington Yard Or Garden: Professional Landscaping
Nothing looks better than a lush, full garden or winding paths that twist through perfectly cultivated roses and other fragrant flowers. But, what you see in a magazine is not what you are staring at right now. Monster weeds have taken the garden hoe hostage and vow that it is the dog next. The roses are all afraid to bloom and wither on their stems. There is no winding path, only a trail of crushed dreams and weeds. It is time to either give up and let nature have the yard back, or take control of the situation and call in a professional landscaping expert. Not only can they help you design the right back yard to fit your home, your personality, commitment level and budget, but they can help you take back the back yard.
You need professional landscaping:
- If there are weeds that are taller than you and developing an attitude.
- You can name off at least poison plant growing back there
- If you ask where the dogs or kids are the wife sings ‘In the Jungle, the quiet jungle...” and points to the back yard.
- You would mow but you aren’t really sure where the mower is anymore
- Woodland creatures have taken up residence in your yard
- Your son and the neighborhood kids came in wearing what looked like loincloths and what you could only hope is paint on their faces
What a professional landscaper can do for you:
- Get control of the yard starting with the major stuff first: mowing and weeding
- Help you to choose the right plants for your home and yard (think native plants)
- Help you choose accessories that will help keep your yard looking good, including lights, water systems and water features
- Give you tips on what to avoid and tips for how to care for your plants
- Give you suggestions for additional features that you might want to add in the future.
What a professional landscaper cannot do for you:
- Make your yard look immaculate in just one day
- Change your habits- if you were not a fan of mowing before you will not be a big fan now. Hiring a landscaping company to do the yard work for you will keep everyone happy.
- Make the house look better- if the yard’s horrible condition detracted from the home’s condition it is time to think of some repairs there too.