Exterior Cleaning Service: Hiring An Exterior House Cleaning Service In Pend Oreille County, Washington
Cleaning is no fun, regardless of what needs to be done. However, on the exterior of your home, the cleaning can be next to impossible and possibly even dangerous if you do it wrong. Don’t wobble around on ladders or think you can do an adequate job with your garden hose. Hire an exterior cleaning service and have it done correctly, safely and professionally.
Why should you hire a professional to clean your home’s exterior?
- Professionally trained crews actually know what they are doing.
- They have the right tools to get the job done correctly and quickly.
- They have the right cleaning materials to avoid damage to your home, your landscaping or the environment.
- Cleaning your home will give it additional curb appeal if you are selling.
- Improper cleaning could damage your exterior finish.
- Damages caused by amateur house cleaning could void your insurance policy or the warranty on your siding.
- Not cleaning your home could allow dangerous mold to grow unchecked.
Using state of the art power cleaners and special techniques, the professional house cleaning crew can have the exterior of your home spic and span in no time flat and you will feel like you have a brand new home.
What to ask when hiring an exterior cleaning service:
- Are you licensed and bonded in Pend Oreille County, Washington?
- Are you certified or specially trained in this profession?
- Are you experienced?
- How long is the training process?
- How many people are included in each work crew?
- How long will this project take?
- What precautions will you take with my prize begonias (or other)?
The crew that you hire should meet or exceed all of the above criteria, especially if they are part of a nationally known franchise. On the other hand, if you prefer to use the smaller companies, many of them make sure that they go the extra mile just so that they can remain competitive. Check references and ask questions. Make sure that you are carefully interviewing the person who is going to be working on your home so near your family. Once you find the right crew, you will have to make sure that you define the parameters of the job itself. For instance, if there are garages or other structures, will you want those cleaned as well? Will the service include the windows or are they extra? (In some cases the outside of the windows are included but not always.)