Make an appointment this year with a good garage contractor and you may be pleasantly surprised at all the options you have in terms of garage remodeling. There are lots of new products on the market, home improvement stores carry a full line of newer high-tech appliances, and a clever and creative garage remodeling contractor can quickly convert your old garage into a new and exciting space that is a real asset to your home.
- Get your garage remodeling contractor to draw up two or three different types of garage remodel floor plans, so that you have a variety of choices in terms of your budget and your vision.
- A garage contractor can do everything from installing a car lift for those of you who are serious automobile buffs or home mechanics, to creating a recreation space with a pool table, ping pong table, or even a practice putting green to help you brush up on your golf game.
- A garage can be changed into a full-service utility room, too, with stackable space saving washers and driers, tons of shelving and extra closet space, and even a food freezer to help save grocery money.
- One of the new trends that a garage remodeling contractor can help with is going green in your garage. Remodel with energy efficient appliances, bamboo or cork floors, or a solar electrical system.
- If you are short on space -- and everybody is -- have your garage remodeling contractor show you how to make your garage into an extra bedroom or how to install a half or full bathroom in the garage.
- Another easy and inexpensive project for your garage contractor is to remodel the space so that you get more functional use by adding special hooks to store bikes or adding a whole bank of cabinets on the wall. Put in a pull-down ironing board or work table, or even install a Murphy bed for those last minute overnight guests.
The ways to enhance your garage are practically endless, as long as you work with a garage remodeling contractor who can show you a portfolio of different plans and ideas. Call a garage contractor today and start seeing the potential that your existing garage offers to you and your family.