Cleaning Services: What To Look For In A Residential Cleaner In Forsyth County, Georgia
How do you decide if you need a professional cleaning service for your home? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you really like to clean?
- Are the children scribbling their initials in the dust on the furniture?
- Did you think you were sitting on the couch only to find it is the laundry pile?
- Has the dog taken to living in the yard because it is much cleaner out there?
- Did the cat disappear because no one cleaned his box? Again?
- Are the birthday cards you bought for your nephews buried under a heap on what you think might be a table?
If you have answered yes to any of these except the first one, you need a professional cleaning service. If you answered yes to the first, you might need a different type of professional.
After establishing that you need to hire one, you will need to find the best cleaning service available in Forsyth County, Georgia. Finding a service should be easy if you:
- Try asking for referrals from professional organizations.
- Ask for word-of-mouth referrals from friends and family.
- Search through the internet.
Cleaning services come in many different sizes and they do not all offer the same types of service. Be wary of the ones that offer one-size-fits-all services or guarantee they can “do it all.” The more services that a company offers, the less they will do any one thing really well, usually. It is better to have a company that specializes in one type of cleaning or another.
When you do hire a company, make sure that you spell out exactly what tasks are included in the fee that you are paying, including:
- Moving furniture to clean behind or beneath.
- Dusting priceless, delicate or intricate bric-a-brac.
- Hanging or removing curtains and drapes.
- Cleaning up after the dog or the kids.
Some chores need more spelling out than others. For instance, does “dishes” mean washing, rinsing, drying and putting away at your home or simply loading the dishwasher and turning it off if there is a full load to be done? Before there are any misunderstandings, make sure that everyone knows exactly what is expected of them.